Ohio CDC Association will be offering its first Assets Ohio IDA Network Meeting for 2017. This will be a great opportunity for you to engage in peer networking along with others in our consortium.
Come to find out what is new and more efficient when working with Individual Development Accounts. You will also be afforded methods to troubleshoot common challenges that you may be facing. This technical assistance and training event will be provided by AFI via support from CFED consultants and content area experts.
- Amy Shir, Consultant with CFED
- Santiago Sueiro, Program Associate, Expanding Economic Opportunity CFED
- Ola Wadibia, Program Manager, Expanding Economic Opportuinty, CFED
- The Big Picture: Discuss current status of AFI funding, overall capacity building, financial management, partnerships, and communications. Go through Project Reserve Fund finance. Discuss grant optimization for both grants. Discuss challenges/barriers to success.
- Client Journey
- Fine Tuning the program design
- Data Collection and the new data requirements