Join OCDCA for this free training as we discuss the nutz & boltz of starting an Individual Development Account (IDA) Program through OCDCA's Assets Ohio Project. IDAs are matched savings accounts for low-to-moderate income individuals to save for a first time home purchase, post-secondary education, or small business.
Who Should Attend?
- Organizations considering or developing an IDA program
- Organizations that have an IDA program but have new hires
- New IDA subsites
- IDAs as a Strategy for Asset Building: Why and How do IDAs Work
- The Building Blocks of Program Design
- Assessing your Community's Needs: Defining your Target Population
- Funding Resources and Opportunities Explained
- IDA Program Management
- Integration of IDAs into Other Agency Programs
This training will be facilitated by Jerolyn Barbee, former Assets Ohio Program Manager.
$35 for OCDCA members, $45 for non-members, OCDCA AmeriCorps VISTAs are free.
Lunch will be provided.
Questions? Contact Suzanne Parks at firstname.lastname@example.org or (614) 461-6392 ext. 206.